Wednesday, July 11, 2007

For those who are slow to move over

Here's a post for those who are hestitating to move over to viewing our vox blog. Please have no fear! It's easy to use. All you have to do is sign up as a member with your own password (FREE). If I can't talk you into it then perhaps you may change your minds when we start posting pictures of our future daughter on the other site. That won't be for a while. SIGH! After all we have 4-10 months left before the Thai government will contact us with the invitation to travel there. And, until then, we are not supposed to post any public photos our beautiful princess.

Good news! Today we got our 300 some cookbooks that we are planning to sell as a fundraiser for our adoption. Please let us know if you'd like to buy one. They're $8 plus $2 for shipping/handling. Well, gotta go and post on our other vox site. Again, let us know if you'd like to view that one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I got your info from my friend Mei in Singapore. She told me about you guys, I lived in Udon Thani for some time, just came home (to the US) last December. I love Thailand, the country, language and FOOD! I'm so glad to hear that you are going to give a home to a beautiful child from Thailand. It's a blessing to hear your story.
blessings
darren