We had a great time today. First we went to Tiny Town, which has been around for about 100 years. They have cool miniature buildings and trains up in the mountains. We spent more time than we expected to, there. Even though there were younger kids there, I think Penny enjoyed it. Here are a few photos.




















Next, we went to Heritage Square, where Jay and I had one of our first dates together. I had also visited it years ago when I was a senior in high school, and had come out to visit Colorado Christian University with my mom and my aunt. They've added a lot since I was last there. There is a fun Victorian village, along with an amusement park. Since Jay knows that I don't like rides, he graciously offered to go on rides that would send my stomach over the edge.


Yes, this is one of my biggest phobias, ever since childhood. It's fun to watch Penny and Jay smile about spinning and climbing fast. I opted to do the paddle boat swan with Penny, which was fun, too.







And I think the highlight for Penny was finding a toy snake that our cat, Jenny, loves! She enjoyed the ice cream cone, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment