Thursday, June 12, 2014

11 years of Riding Together!

Just a brief update here.  While I went back to work last week, Penny had some fun with Grandpa and Grandma by going through Golden and up to the Buffalo Bill Museum.  Here are a couple of photos from their fun outing, while I was busy answering phones at the front desk at church.



 
They did stop by to say, "HI" to me before my folks headed back to their place.  It was sure fun having them here.  And now it's time for our little family to take a little outing.  We're planning on going to Frisco and Breckenridge to celebrate our anniversary and Father's Day.  It's so nice now having Jay home for the summer!  He did me a special favor by replacing some more of the old, ugly outlets down in the basment.  Can't believe it's been 11 years since we said, "I do!"  And I still do choose him as my #1 guy to spend my life with everyday!

No comments: