Sunday, February 15, 2015

Our Valentine's Day 2015




I hope that you all had a good Valentiene's Day, sharing love with those in your world.  We had a good time.  I snuck out to the store to get some goodies while Jay and Penny were sleeping in.  Here was the happy collection of gifts on our table when I got home.

By the time I got home, Penny was up and raring to go.  So, she got ready and went out with me to go shopping and running errands.  When we got back there were more surprises waiting on the table from Jay, besides the many nice cards we got from our extended family members.




And here is the beautiful card and the very nice, surprising gift I got from Jay.  He got me a gift certificate for a massage!  That'll be a real treat!  I can't wait to enjoy that gift!


I had fun writing a new message on our blackboard in the kitchen.



After some fun playing with her "Valentine kitty",


Penny got ready to go out to a Valentine's Day party while Jay and I got ready to go on a date!  Woo hoo!  Can't remember the last time we got to go on a date.  I'm afraid I didn't remember to take any pictures of either the party or the date.  But, Penny had a good time helping and and getting to know several international students at the party that was held at our church.  Jay and I had a nice time at an Italian restaurant, strolling the mall and eating ice cream, later.

Another fun thing was that yesterday I got the prints that I had ordered of Penny's senior pictures.  One was an 11"x14", that I put in a frame.


The 90 or so prints I ordered from her "Seijin Shiki" (Coming-of-Age Ceremony) also arrived, so I put those in a photo album.


We had a really fun day that ended well, by watching "Despicable Me 2" at home.  Let's just say we were very, "HAPPY!"










No comments: