This photo was taken almost exactly a year ago in Japan. She is thinking about working in my class for a while to save up money. And she is interested in possibly teaching English to young children in Japan some day.
Here in Colorado, we've been seeing the flowers burst out in blossoms and now our irises are blooming.
In my last post I mentioned how I was inspired to do more art. Since then I did a painting of hydrangeas in order to sell it on a silent auction to raise money for our church's youth group. As it turned out, my mother-in-law and Penny liked it so much that Mother decided to put the highest bid on it, in order to keep in in the family. Now it adorns Penny's bedroom wall.
I also completed my laundry room makeover. Here is the result...
Since then I have started painting the trim around the house. But by doing that I discovered that it makes the garage door look dull and gray. So, I guess the next project will be painting the garage door!
Here's hoping your Spring is full of joy and hope! God bless you all real good!











No comments:
Post a Comment