Monday, November 06, 2006

Long Time No Blog

Wow! You must've wondered if we had logged out of our blog. Well, truth be told, we hadn't blogged for so long that we couldn't remember what our username was. But, alas, we have finally reconnected with the outside world. I think we have many wonderful excuses. One of which is that the busy school season started back up for Jay in August. And then we discovered in September that we would need to move. By October 21st we were all moved into our new duplex. Not to mention that I was gone to South Dakota for over a week at the end of Sept. to the beginning of October.

Speaking of that trip, I went to a friend's wedding reception while I was there. And it just so happened that my friend's sister was there with her two adopted daughters from China. She told me about the adoption agency that they went through. It's called "Children's Hope International". It sounded really good, too. So, I looked it up on the internet at my parents, to discover that they had recently opened a Colorado office in Fort Collins! So, we went to an informational meeting about a week after I returned to Colorado. And, get this! The Colorado director knew Jay. Her kids are students of his at Liberty Common School. And, she, too, has adopted from China. This agency also sounds really good and is a Christian agency. So, now we're a little confused. Should we stick with the local agency that most of our other friends had been recommending or consider this new one? Please pray for wisdom!

No comments: