Friday, November 10, 2006

Tis the Season for Concerts Galore!

Whee! Here we go again with another holiday season of concerts, the first of which is next Tuesday the 14th. By the end of December I will have been involved in conducting 5 concerts/programs. About this time every year I ask myself, "What in the world am I doing?!" With our recent move, I'm asking that question more often as I've struggled with another cold or URI illness, coupled with being tired constantly. However, I keep getting hugs and smiles at school and I can sense that God has a purpose for me at Liberty Common School. When the Lord says it's time to move on, I'm sure that he will make it abundantly clear. As the days move closer to Christmas, I find myself longing more to be a father. It's very hard to keep struggling with climbing the sand dunes of paying off bills; two steps up, one step back. Just when it seems like we can actually visualize a date to make our adoption application, some other financial setback happens and then there are more delays. I'll be 42 in two months and I wish that my body was a bit more spry; there are too many creaks and groans! :) Well, it's back to grading papers and planning for another week of classes as I sit here late on this Friday afternoon. Till next time, Jay :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Regan!!! I like your blog!
--NB (You should know me :-))