The wonderful adventures of Jay and Chandra adopting their daughter from Thailand and living as adopted children of the Heavenly Father.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Blogger Must be Working on the Problem
Well, apparently, blogger is working on the problem for those of us with Macs not being able to view pictures. As of this evening I can now view pictures that are within the body of the text. But, some of the photos in the header or sidebar still don't show up. So, it's getting better. And now, what's hilarious, is that tonight when I try to go on to vox it says it is temporarily unavailable. Perhaps they've been seeing an increase of activity since the blogger problem and it has slowed things down on vox?! I don't know. I don't really understand technology. I just love a chance to connect with people around the world who all have a heart for the children who need homes. I love my newfound blogger friends who understand, at a deeper level from personal experience, what this thing called adoption is like. It's still treated as a rather unusual way of creating a family, it seems, to many people. But, I guess I always liked to be a little different. Like I never really cared that I was the only person in my whole highschool (keep in mind there were just 60 kids in my highschool) who liked bluegrass music. It's okay to be a little different. Our family will look a little different than the norm. Good thing I started acting differently a long time ago. Ever since college the majority of mine friends have been internationals. I remember my brothers asking me, "Chandra, do you have any American friends?" I answered, "Yes, one." It just makes life more interesting to have a wider circle of friendships. And now my own daughter will be Asian as my best friends are. I can't wait to develop a deep friendship with her, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi. I have eventually got my photos on. Our hearing is over with and hopefully we can enjoy the rest of our time here.
Let me know if you get any news.
Julie
Post a Comment