Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary (almost) to us!

My dear husband remembered that today we have been married for four years and eleven months. So, it's almost five years. Since we haven't been hearing any news from Thailand we figure we're safe to plan a trip to the mountains of Colorado for our anniversary. So, I'll take a couple of days off so that we can have a four-day weekend trip. Since Jay is a Colorado native he has all kinds of great ideas of places to go. I can't wait! He is fortunate to get the summer off. I'll still be working full-time since our preschool is more like a Daycare that stays open except for a few major holidays. Man, sometimes it seems unfair that those of working with the younger ones don't get the summers off! But, once we do get the call of when we can go to Thailand I'll plan on taking some time off through FMLA. The latest word is that the delay is now due to the orphanage dragging its feet at getting in some necessary paperwork. Ho-hum... While they are collecting the paperwork I'll start thinking of something I can send Penny for her birthday. Open to any ideas. She'll be turning thirteen on June 3rd.

1 comment:

hirallysantiago@gmail.com said...

Happy Almost Anniversary!!!

And us parents love our pre-school teachers!!!

Hirally