Jay and Chandra, Hello! It looks like you're having a lot of fun as a family!!!! So fun to see!
I wanted to let you know that we're going to go private, but would love to send you an invite to view the blog. If you want one, just email me at elliegrace78@yahoo.com, and I'll add you to the list.
I am so very behind on your blog and apologize. I took a blogger break when we decided not to continue forward with our Thai adoption. I wanted to check in and see how Penny was doing. She is gorgeous and such a delight. I enjoyed the videos. So glad your adoption is finalized and you are a happy family of 3!
Sorry to just be getting back to you. We are selling them for $15 for the adults and $10 for the youth sizes. My husband designed them and we are using all the money to help bring our daughter home. :) This is my email chelseabergeron1403@gmail.com
7 comments:
Your family is beautiful! It's a blessing to see such wonderful pics as you all transition!
Please tell Penny her new kitty is beautiful (as is she!!!). Sure wish we were closer so that we could get Drew and Penny together for a visit.
Hugs to each of the Regans!
Chris
Jay and Chandra,
Hello! It looks like you're having a lot of fun as a family!!!! So fun to see!
I wanted to let you know that we're going to go private, but would love to send you an invite to view the blog. If you want one, just email me at elliegrace78@yahoo.com, and I'll add you to the list.
Have a great weekend!
ellie
I am so very behind on your blog and apologize. I took a blogger break when we decided not to continue forward with our Thai adoption. I wanted to check in and see how Penny was doing. She is gorgeous and such a delight. I enjoyed the videos. So glad your adoption is finalized and you are a happy family of 3!
Blessings coming your way!
Hi,
Sorry to just be getting back to you. We are selling them for $15 for the adults and $10 for the youth sizes. My husband designed them and we are using all the money to help bring our daughter home. :)
This is my email
chelseabergeron1403@gmail.com
Post a Comment