I missed out on the fun day. But, I'm glad that they could have this extra bonding time together.
The wonderful adventures of Jay and Chandra adopting their daughter from Thailand and living as adopted children of the Heavenly Father.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Daddy and Daughter Field Trip
Since I've been working extra days this July and Jay has been out of school, since he's a teacher, I asked him to be the one to take Penny on a field trip this summer. Originally we had planned for him to take her to the Colorado History Museum. But, since our teenager was rolling her eyes over this proposal, I came up with a plan B that interested her more and wouldn't cost as much as the museum. Why spend money on something your teen doesn't want to see anyway?! So, instead they went to the U.S. Mint tour in downtown Denver.
And they really enjoyed it. Afterwards, Daddy knew just how to win over his teenage daughter's heart (through her stomach), by taking her out for lunch at Hu Hot.
I missed out on the fun day. But, I'm glad that they could have this extra bonding time together.
I missed out on the fun day. But, I'm glad that they could have this extra bonding time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like fun!:)
Post a Comment