Saturday, October 07, 2017

Welcome Fall!



I love this Autumn season.  It brings special memories with hayrides (well, not so much because I had asthma as a kid), hot apple cider, pumpkin flavored anything, cooler weather, etc., etc.  It's been nice at our preschool, too, to be able to go outside in this cooler weather.  Last weekend I got outside and Penny helped me trim down all of the summer flowers like my rose bushes, irises, etc.  And then I cleaned off the front porch and decorated for Fall.  Here are some photos from my front porch...








Notice the kitty always has to make a cameo appearance.  Here she is grooming herself after getting a bath, since it's almost 80 degrees here today.


Hard to believe that the day after tomorrow we're supposed to have a high of 38 degrees and they are forecasting 3-6 inches of snow!!!  I'll have to cover those plants and update my blackboard for winter! 






No comments: