Friday, October 12, 2007

In 2 months it'll be One Year in Waiting!

Oh my, the waiting is hard. And it's difficult to explain the emotions of knowing that you are expecting your first child while no one else knows (unless of course you tell them). There are no tell-tale signs like a bulging tummy and the yucky morning sickness. But, you wish somehow you could shout to the world, "Hey, we're expecting, too! And our wait is a whole lot longer than most people." Here is a picture of me imagining I'm hugging our Penny. Well, I did finally make my first purchase for Penny as far as clothing goes. I was in Walmart last Monday and saw these cute fleece jackets. And I thought, "Oh, our daughter will need something like that because she'll surely be very cold when she comes here." (See Weather Info on her hometown if you scroll down on the right side.) So, I couldn't resist, especially since it said "Broncos" on it. Never mind that the Broncos stink so far this year. However, our Colorado Rockies made it to the Playoffs, which hasn't happened since the early 90's. An interesting note is that one of the key players who helped them get there is a Japanese player name Kazuo Matsui.

2 comments:

Sanorah said...

I'm so glad to have come across your site, i'm also adopting from Thailand.

~Sondra
http://thaiustogether.blogdrive.com/

Sanorah said...

I'm so glad to have found your website.

~Sondra/Sanorah
http://thaiustogether.blogdrive.com/