Thursday, May 08, 2008

What's Up with Blogspot?

I have many frustrations with Blogspot. But, today's takes the cake. I have been trying to view several blogs. And I can't view photos on any of them. I tried restarting my computer. Then I tried deleting all cookies, changing settings, etc. I tried different browsers including Safari, Flock and Netscape. Same problem on all of them for every blogspot blog. So, then I got curious and wondered if we could view any of the photos we had downloaded on that blog we started last summer on vox. All of our stuff was still saved there. So, as long as we cannot view any photos on blogspot we'll try on vox. I just hope we'll have a blog that will be viewable to the special people in our lives when we finally do get to travel to Thailand. So, if you want to view our vox site please go to eternityminded.vox.com You have to sign up to be a vox member. I hope that works for everyone. Otherwise, we have have to come up with something else.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi,
Steve and I visted the agape home in Chaing Mai. I was thiking about your daughter and hoping and praying you would all be together soon. The oldren children were so loving and we were told many of them ask when they will have familes. It was so hard to leave them. One girl followed us all the way back to the car.
Hope you have you dates soon
Julie

Hannah said...

So are you changing back to vox? I haven't had any problems - maybe it was a temporary glitch? Did you receive any updates about possible travel dates?
I'm thinking of you and hoping you hear something soon!