Friday, November 21, 2008

THE DATE IS CONFIRMED!!!

Happy, Happy Friday Everyone!! This is Jay and I received an e-mail this morning that our court date to adopt Penny has been confirmed for December 17th in Thailand! We are planning on leaving on December 3rd and will stay in Tokyo a few days before heading to Bangkok. I'm so thrilled I can't even begin to come up with words to say how I feel about becoming a father in less than four weeks. I guess the tears of joy that I've had today speak volumes. What a great way to start the weekend, and what a Thanksgiving and Christmas we will have!! Hallelujah!!!!! :-)

14 comments:

Nichole and Craig said...

I am sooooo HAPPY for you. I am almost in tears.
Congratulations to you ones and Penny. You will finally be together as a family.

JiLL said...

yay, congrats! That's the best Christmas present ever!

Glen and Andrea said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! And before Christmas too.

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations. You've waited a very long time for this news. We cannot wait to hear more about your trip. And, what a blessing to be with Penny at Christmas. God is good!!

Robin and Kyle said...

WOO HOO and Congratulations!!!

hirallysantiago@gmail.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
What a great Thanksgiving this will be and what and exciting Christmas you will have this year!!!!

Hirally

Marcia said...

wow!!!!!!!!! wonderful news!

Hannah said...

Is it rude to say "ABOUT TIME"!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! BIG HUGS

Ellie said...

Congratulations!!!! Continue to keep us posted! What wonderful news!

Melissa Ens said...

YAY!!!!!!! I so wish I could change the font size here to reflect how excited I am for you guys!!!!! Thanks so much for the email... I hadn't checked any blogs yet today so didn't know. Wow. What a FABULOUS Thanksgiving and Christmas this is going to be for you all! I'll be praying for you and Penny as you all prepare for this big change. YAY!!!

Julie said...

I have been hoping and praying you would all be together for Christmas. I am so excited for you all. It is such great news. Hope you plans go well and looking foward to the next step in you journey.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh what wonderful news, I kept popping by and everytime hoping you would have some good news, so I am thrilled you will have her home for Christmas, simply perfect.
Gem x

Jessica said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news.

rosemary said...

That's so exciting! Penny is going to love her first Christmas! Sounds like we will be in Bangkok at the same time.