Sunday, January 11, 2009

Safely Back Home From Thailand!

Hi everyone!

We made it back home safely on Saturday afternoon after spending long flights on three different airplanes. As I write this on Saturday night, I will have been up now for almost 32 hours straight: I think I'll go to bed!

I will plan on officially going back to work on Tuesday, January 20th. We need some decompression time as a family and I would like to be available for a week to help Penny acclimate. Penny loves her new home, and especially her own bedroom. With jet lag, we may be out of it for a few days, but we look forward to sharing information about our travels. Thanks for all of your support!

Jay

P.S. We will be posting photos soon, but please note that due to contract agreements with WACAP and Thailand, we can't post actual photos of Penny until the process is finalized in the US. That could be more than 6 months. I wish we could, but we'll just have to be patient before we can post any online. Thanks for your understanding!

6 comments:

JiLL said...

YAY!!!!!!
I am super happy for you guys!

Maci Miller said...

Welcome Home!!!!

Ellie said...

So glad you're HOME!!! You will definitely need time to adjust to your new "normal". Congratulations!!

You may have to email some pics! Don't know if I can wait six months!!

Carey and Norman said...

So glad you are home. I cannot wait to hear more about your travels home and your time with Penny. I know how anxious you are to do some things around your house and introduce Penny to your families! I'm so thankful that the Lord worked out the visas/Immigration paperwork so you could leave Saturday from Thailand. You will always have great stories to share even if it all wasn't as planned! You are truly an inspiration.

Thinking of you and so glad you are finally home!

Mrs. Mark Arni said...

Welcome home friends!!!

With love from all the Arni crew

Julie said...

So glad you are all home. Congratulations.
julie