Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family!!



Oh, Happy Day! I would like to now officially introduce you to Penpohn "Penny" C. Regan!! We had a great day in Denver at the Courthouse and we have now officially adopted Penny. It's great to share some pictures with you. The Lord has blessed us already with some great bonding time. We have already felt like a family, but it is nice to now know that it is official and can't be changed or reversed. Yahooooo!!

Jay



19 comments:

Robin and Kyle said...

Congratulations, all! As the picture started loading on my computer, my brain registered that I was going to get to finally see a picture of Penny and could hardly stand the 2 second wait!! What a sweetheart! You all look lovely together. I hope you have fun celebrating!

Megan said...

Oh, happy, happy day! She is beautiful and you all look so happy! I have goosebumps looking at those pics. Congrats! I am emailing you next with our info!
What a beautiful family you have!

Jessica said...

She is stunningly beautiful and looks super sweet in that dress. Congratulations on it being official and hurray for the pictures.

excitedtobeafamily said...

Congratulations! Your daughter is just beautiful and so is your family! Thank you for sharing! I bet it was a special day that couldn't come soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Family Regan! and wonderful to finally see her beautiful face after reading your blog for such a long time

Gem x

Glen and Andrea said...

Oh Congratulations!!! What a lovely family you make too. Best wishes from us in NZ.

Andrea.

Sharon said...

Just beautiful! Congratulations!

Sharon
Khye and Jaxins mum
caterpillar_gully@yahoo.com

Nichole and Craig said...

CONGRATULATIONS..
What a beautiful family. I am soooooooooo happy for the 3 of you.

Paige said...

Congrats on such an amazing day! She is a beautiful girl!

babysandner0809 said...

I am speechless for you! God is so amazing and He loves all His children unconditionally. Besides her beautiful color, you can't tell that she wasn't adopted, just because you have already been a family for 5 months and little more. God had her picked out for you two ever since she was born. You are forever caring for an orphan that is what God called for us (as a family of God)) to do. I can't wait to see your Penny grow up.

Kat said...

She is SO beautiful! It's great to finally see a pic after following your blog for so long!!! Congrats!!!

Melissa Ens said...

Hip hip HOORAY!!! I'm so glad your finalization process was so much smoother than practically every other part of getting her home!!! : ) You all look happy - but she is just beaming! I love it!!! : )

Chris and Terri said...

Congratulations!!! It's great to finally see her picture! What a wonderful family!

Chelsea Bergeron said...

Congratulations!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful girl. You all three look so happy in the pictures. Congratulations especially to you Ms. Penny!

Maci Miller said...

Wow, congrats!!!!! She is gorgeous! So great to finally see her beautiful, smiling face!

Julie said...

Congratulations to your family. They are beautiful photos.
Julie

Ann and Bryan said...

What a wonderful blessing to have things finalized and to be able to fully share your excitement with the world! Congratualtions, you all look so happy together!!!

Kam said...

Yay!!!! I just love it! I've thought of you so many times over these months since Penny has been home. Thanks for getting in contact with me! I can't wait till our court day! But I guess we'd better jet over to Thailand to pick him up before I get too ahead of myself, huh?

God's richest on you and yours,
Kam