Monday, June 29, 2009

Jay's Job Search is finally over!


Hi everyone!

I'm absolutely elated as the job search is finally over!! I will be the new Music/Choir Teacher at Chappelow K-8 Arts and Literacy "Magnet" School in Evans, Colorado, near Greeley, starting in August. Yay!!!!!!

After 19 specific teaching positions applied for and 7 interviews over the past three months, I was offered the position this morning from the 7th interview, which was last Monday. I'm so thankful for this opportunity, especially at a school that is a magnet school for music. Thank you for all of your prayers. This has been a great week with this news and Penny's adoption finalization. Have a great day!

Jay :-)

6 comments:

Kat said...

Praise God! That is awesome!

Ellie said...

Congratulations, Jay!!! I'm sure this is a huge relief and an exciting change for you! Hope your year is blessed beyond measure!

excitedtobeafamily said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! The new school year will truly have many new beginnings.

babysandner0809 said...

CONGRATS JAY! God always wants the best for His children.

Melissa Ens said...

Hooray! Praise God and congratulations! Sounds like a great place for you to work! : )