This week at the ihomeschoolnetwork.com they are doing a blog hop about your student's "Not-Back-to-School" Picture. Here is the link to their page…Student Photo Hop
Not-Back-to-School Picture Day
I have a confession to make. That is her school picture from last year. We have not, yet, taken her school picture for this year. We'll plan on taking them again at a certain department store in our area. If you want to know more about it, please message me. Besides, it's not really Back-to-School, for us, anyway, because we homeschool year-round and then just take breaks whenever we feel like it.
If you'd like to see a cute picture of a smiling girl with a pack back, ready for another school year, it's not going to happen. You see, about two years ago my daughter went through this stage where she suddenly decided that she hated to have her picture taken. We've gotten past that, but now it's hit-and-miss as to what kind of photos she'll pose for. I never know what to expect. She might gaze in another direction. She might give me a frown or suddenly a silly grin. So, here are just a few photos to show you how I get unexpected faces from my ever-changing teenager….
I'm very tempted to add captions to these photo-shoots, but I'll let you use your imagination and insert your own. Never a dull moment around our home!
No comments:
Post a Comment