Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter from snowy Colorado!

Hope everyone is having a glorious Resurrection day! Here it has been lightly snowing off and on all day. I don't think the temperature ever got above freezing. I hope our daughter will be able to adjust to our ever-changing climate here in Colorado. In Thailand this is the hottest time of the year. It's getting into the 100's many days. Actually, it has been since February. And this next weekend will be their Thai New Year. It's a time when everyone takes to the streets and douses each other with water. Sounds like a lot of fun to me, especially if it's that hot. We probably won't get to carry that tradition on outdoors, at least. Perhaps we'll have to visit an indoor swimming pool, instead for a fun water fight.

Well, only a couple of weeks away from the Indian Cooking Class Fundraiser that a parent from school has kindly offered to host. We've already had about 9-10 people promising to sign up. Also, we're up to 103 recipes in our cookbook, so far. There's still a few weeks left if anyone out there would like to contribute a recipe to our International Cookbook that we'll be selling for a fundraiser. It'll be a fun way to also pass on special recipes to our daughter. This week I collected art work from our students at the preschool where I work to include in the cookbook. Very cute! I can't wait until this is all put together. It'll definitely be a special keepsake. Thanks, everyone! We hope you are having a blessed Easter!

No comments: