Monday, December 03, 2007

A round of antibiotics

It's not easy being teachers. Jay and I are both on antibiotics for sinus infections. He has a concert tomorrow night. And he's singing in the Messiah Sing-Along at Redeemer Lutheran this coming Sunday night. So, hopefully, he'll be over the worst of the crud by then. Things are going a little smoother this week in my new preschool room. I think everyone is getting more used to the changes. But, we shouldn't get too comfortable, as they'll be ripping out all the carpet in the school and putting in tile in the next couple of weeks. Always something to keep us on our toes.

The exciting news of the day today is that the package arrived that my parents promised us. It's an electronic translator with Thai and English. It also has Chinese, Vietnamese, Malay, Korean, and Indonesian!

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I have been hinting for an electronic translator... Hope everyone is feeling well...

Darcie Kirby said...

Thanks for visiting our blog
5fortheroad. Have you joined the Thai adoption yahoo group? They are great for advise and support. As for making Krothongs, if Penny is twelve I bet she can teach you. We learned from our exchang students. Good luck with your new job, I used to work for Bright Horizons when we lived in the Boston area. I hope you get your travel call soon waiting is the hardest part.