Monday, June 09, 2008

First Good News in a Long Time

Today we got an e-mail message from our adoption coordinator reassuring us that things are progressing. She forwarded a message from the orphanage director. The director said that she has just a few more documents that she needs to send in to the government and so we're hoping that they'll process that quickly and get our official invite soon. Also, she said that Penny does know about us. She is excited to be joining the Regan family in the US! She did like the gift we sent her for her birthday and looks forward to being adopted. But, she is anxious about when school starts as she feels her English is not very good. Oh, our sweet girl is getting as nervous and excited as we are, I can tell!

3 comments:

Nichole and Craig said...

That is such good news.
I am glad things are progressing for you ones and Penny. I can't wait until you travel to meet her, it is going to be so exciting.
Nichole

Amy said...

Praise the Lord!!! You and your daughter will be together soon, I am sure.

Amy

Julie said...

This is such great news. Hope you are able to travle soon
Julie