
I’m thinking of you as I’m sure your birth mom must be, too. We’re both wondering how you are. We’re both wondering what you are thinking about right now. We both wish we could see you and be with you. I wish you knew that you have so many people thinking of you right now as you are turning 13 years old. We hope and pray that you receive our birthday gift soon and realize how much love is sent along with that package. We really wish that we could have celebrated your birthday together with you in Thailand. Hopefully, soon! Someday the waiting will be over.
P.S. I'm sorry I didn't post this on Penny's actual birthday, the third. But, we were celebrating her cousin, Linnea's 23rd birthday at that time.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Penny. I hope you get home soon
Nichole
I hope you have news soon- it has been such a long wait for you. have they given you any more idea of when you might go?
Julie
Post a Comment