The wonderful adventures of Jay and Chandra adopting their daughter from Thailand and living as adopted children of the Heavenly Father.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
About the Private Mac Blogsite
I think I'll hold off publishing this until we hear the official word from the Thai government that they are really inviting us to adopt our daughter. When that time comes, I'll let you know and you can all e-mail me and request to be on the list of those invited to read the private blog. At that time it should be safe to show photos on the private blog. Yeah! I can't wait to show you Penny's picture. She's grown a lot from the time when we first discovered her when she was eleven and a half. Can't believe she just turned thirteen. I wish we could put her growth at a standstill as we feel like we are in this everlasting standby mode. I keep telling myself that others have gone through this and survived. The key word now is SURRENDER. "Yes, I give up control." I must keep reminding myself of this over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can not wait to see photos. ope you have news soon.
Julie
Are you going private? I would love to follow along on the journey if you don't mind!
adoptingmom(@) yahoo dot com...
Post a Comment