Sunday, October 05, 2008

Life Books


This morning as I added more new pages to our own custom-made Life Book that I’ve created for our daughter and the thought dawned on me, “It might be helpful for other adoptive parents out there to let them know that I could design a Life Book for them!” And then I got to thinking, “Hey! This could be a new, fun innovative way to raise some more funds to help defray our upcoming travel costs!” How about that? You can call it a crazy notion, a moment of inspiration or an attempt at creating a business plan. Nonetheless, I have personally e-mailed all of the people that are in my address and connected with adoption in some way or another to let them know. If you know of anyone who might be interested please tell them to e-mail me. japaneseartist@me.com The plan is to charge $20 if you want just the template of the book saved on a disk and mailed to you. For an extra $5 I’ll actually print it out and put it together in a binder to mail it to you. I hope it will assist many families in saving the precious memories and history of their own unique children.

1 comment:

Carey and Norman said...

Great idea. I would love to hear more about what it on the inside of the book. I bought an adoption baby book, but I would like to know more about your life book. E-mail me more information when you had time. Thanks again!!